Christian Faith Center
639 Highway 46 South Mailing Address P.O. Box 62 Map
Dickson, Tn 37055Phone:
Expecting and Experiencing God's Mircle working power daily! We hope you and your family will come join our family in worship and see the wonderful things God is doing.
About Our Church
Christian Faith Center is a Multi Ethnic and Multi Cultural non denominational Church. Where Jesus is Lord and everyone is welcome. We believe the Bible is the inspired word of God and holy men of old wrote as the Holy Ghost led them. 2 Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. We welcome you to come and be a part of what God is doing in and through us. May God continue to bless and keep each of you and may you grow in his grace.
Pastor Norman Manning
To win the lost and maximize the believers’ potential through the Word of God, bringing forth, by faith in Christ, total victory in their lives. (Saint Matthew 28:19,20 Saint Mark 16:15-20)
TO BRING THOSE WITH WHOM OUR PATHS SHALL CROSS INTO A MATURE KNOWLEDGE OF CHRIST BY MAKING ETERNAL DEPOSITS IN THEIR LIVES THAT WILL BRING CHANGE ENABLING THEM TO BE KINGDOM BUILDERS.
Statement of Faith
- The Scriptures - The Bible is the inspired Word of God, the product of holy men of old who spoke and wrote as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. The New Covenant, as recorded in the New Testament, we accept as our infallible guide in matters pertaining to conduct and doctrine. (2 Tim. 3:16; 1 Thes. 2:13; 2 Peter 1:21)
- The Godhead - Our God is one, but manifested in three persons - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, being co-equal (Phil. 2:6). God, the Father, is greater than all; the sender of the Word (Logos) and the Begetter (John 14:28; 16:28; 1:14). The Son is the Word who came in human form, the One Begotten, and has existed with the Father from the beginning (John 1:1, 14, 18). The Holy Spirit proceeds from both, the Father and the Son, and is eternal (John 15:26).
- Man, His Fall, and Redemption - Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam's transgression and fall, sin came into the world. "All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."... "As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one." Jesus Christ, the Son of God, was manifest to undo the work of the devil and gave His life and shed His blood to redeem and restore man back to God. (Rom. 5:14; 3:10, 23; 1 John 3:8). Salvation is the gift of God to man, separate from the works and the law of the Old Testament, and is made operative by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, producing works acceptable to God. (Ephesians 2:8)
- Eternal Life and the New Birth - Man's first step toward salvation is Godly sorrow that works repentance. The New Birth is necessary to all men, and when experienced, produces eternal life. (2 Cor. 7:10; 1 John 5:12; John 3:3-5)
- Water Baptism - Baptism in water is by immersion. It is a direct commandment of our Lord, and it is only for those who have made Jesus their Lord and Savior. The ordinance is a symbol of the Christian's identification with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection. (Matt. 28:19; Rom. 6:4; Col. 2:12; Acts 8:36-39 Acts 2:38 Acts 10:47,48
- Baptism with the Holy Spirit - The Baptism with the Holy Ghost (Spirit) and fire is a gift from God as promised by the Lord Jesus Christ to all believers in this dispensation and is received subsequent to the New Birth. This experience is accompanied by the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Holy Spirit Himself gives utterance. (Matt. 3:11; John 14:16-17; Acts 1:8; 2:4,38-39; 19:1-7)
- Sanctification - The Bible teaches that without holiness, no man can see the Lord. We believe in the Doctrine of Sanctification as a definite yet progressive work of grace, beginning at the time of the New Birth and continuing until the Lord's return. (Heb. 12:14; 1 Thes. 5:23; 2 Peter 3:18; 2 Cor. 3:18; Phil. 3:12-14; 1 Cor. 1:30)
- Divine Healing - Healing is for the physical ills of the human body and is wrought by the power of God through the prayer of faith, and by the laying on of hands. It is provided for in the atonement of Christ, and is the privilege of every member in the Body of Christ today. (Mark 16:18; James 5:14; 1 Peter 2:24; Matt. 8:17; Isaiah 53:4-5)
- Resurrection of the Just and the Return of Our Lord - The angels said to Jesus' disciples, "This same Jesus shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven." His coming is imminent. When He comes... the dead in Christ shall rise first... then, we which are alive and remain, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air... (Acts 1:11; 1 Thes. 4:16-17)
- Hell and Eternal Retribution - The one who physically dies in his sins, without accepting Jesus Christ, is hopelessly and eternally lost in the Lake of Fire, and therefore, has no further opportunity of hearing the Gospel and repenting. The Lake of Fire is literal. The terms "eternal" and "everlasting," used in describing the duration of the punishment of the damned in the Lake of Fire, carry the same thought and meaning of endless existence as used in denoting the duration of joy and ecstasy of saints in the presence of God in Heaven. (Heb. 9:27; Rev. 19:20)
Christian Faith Center was founded in 1980 and has continued to grow and prosper. The purpose of the Church was that it should be a major uniting force in our city. Christian Faith Center has been able to accomplish this by bringing together people of different backgrounds and also reaching out across denominational barriers and cooperating with other Pastors. By holding community meetings designed to reach our community and bring unity amongst the Churches. We look forward in the coming years to continue this. God bless and thank you for taking the time to visit.